Brevi

The Punisher - Netflix
« on: September 20, 2017, 06:30:00 PM »
Huh... dunno.

^(O.o)^

Xaviz

Re: The Punisher - Netflix
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 10:35:44 PM »
What I enjoyed about the DareDevil series was the fact that there hadn't been a good DareDevil movie or series before it, but we've already seen a fair few decent Punisher movies, and while I understand exactly why they're making it, I really don't give a shit about this. Especially after the tragic shit that was Iron Fist. While I enjoyed the setting, music and style of Luke Cage, dear lord was that fucking terrible as well. Jessica Jones was pretty cool for one episode, and after that it dropped off quickly. They're just shitting these series out every few months. I haven't even seen The Defenders which is apparently more garbage. Wish they'd just stop, but I guess this is like printing money, and they've already laid the foundation for this money machine, so it's not going to stop anytime soon.

Brevi

Re: The Punisher - Netflix
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 04:54:57 PM »
I think you are right. Might not even check it out.

Daredevil first season was fairly well made, and I liked the Wilson Fisk villain. Second season... meh. I think they had more time & put in extra effort there as it was their 'flagship' superhero series project at the time.

Now, they are just reaping in on it's success.
^(O.o)^