Brevi

Re: Star Wars Episode 8 The Last Jedi Trailer
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 11:10:19 AM »
Poster!
^(O.o)^

Xaviz

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 09:09:20 AM »

I watched 3 minutes of this review and it immediately addressed one of my major annoyances with this movie - forced comedy. Holy shit this movie undermined every potential good scene with some fucking cheap joke. I honestly don't know which of the two movies I detest more, but you know what? Those other tragically bad star wars movies we pretend don't exist aren't looking so bad now.

On a positive note, I did finally finish Rogue One and I didn't hate it. The first half was complete ass, but the second half saved it. Nothing great, but at least it didn't feel like a complete waste of time.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled negativity: Star Wars has turned into Jaws. It all started with Jaws 2 and we had to suffer through 20 fucking Jaws movies that sucked mega dick because these cocksuckers couldn't control their greed. I can't wait for all these Star Wars movies to stop for good, and hopefully it will be around the same time they stop making 200 superhero movies a year that completely blow.

Brevi

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 10:40:59 AM »
I was just about to post on this... I HATE this movie. Totally agree with you!

I was ok with Force Awakens. It was a bit weak, but at least it tried somewhat.
I liked Rouge One. It had it's moments.

The Last Jedi is absolutely terrible with no redeemable qualities whatsoever. RIP Star Wars. :(
^(O.o)^

Brevi

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 10:34:50 AM »
^(O.o)^